Country Manager - Australia
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||150k + super|
|Industry Type :||Advert/Media/Entertain|
- Fast growing company
- Rapid sales in the internet advertising and social media
- ASX listed company
Our client is a global market leader in internet and social media advertising and brand marketing campaigns.  It is an ASX listed company and operates heavily in the Australian and Asian marketplaces.  The company manages the internet advertising, branding, blogging and promotion of many well known and regarded household name companies worldwide.
We are seeking a Country Manager to lead the Australian operations from their headquarters located in Melbourne.  The individual will have a innovative and dynamic mind and attitude and be well versed in digital media and social media advertising.
The position will oversee the entire Austrian operation and team of around 20 individuals and report to the Regional Manager in Asia.  The successful applicant will be accountable for the following in Australia
- Report to the Regional Office in Asia
- Oversee company's operations in Australia
- Generate pipeline and new business opportunities
- Lead sales, operations and marketing departments
- Budget/forecast based on market conditions and product analysis
- Responsible for P&L
- Create, maintain and deliver a clear vision and business strategy that is aligned with corporate goals and values
- Formulate strategies to increase the industry-related penetration and public awareness
- Effective planning, delegation, coordinating, staffing, organizing, training and development
The team are comprised of a young dynamic group of mid 20's to mid 30's mostly and work in a fast paced environment, rewarding efficiency and also time to get the creative juices flowing.  The successful applicant should have a solid background in advertising management, be innovative, understand social media and internet marketing well and be experienced in managing a organisation or department and reporting to a regional office.
A fantastic remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant with a base salary of around $150,000 + super.