Project Manager / Project Director - Commercial Interiors
|Salary:||base + super + vehicle + bonus|
|Industry Type :||Construction|
- Excellent Opportunity
- High Profile Clients
- Global Company
Our client is a global Engineering, Project Management and Contractor in the architectural and interior design and manufacturing industry.
We are looking for a Project Manager/Project Director with extensive experience in high quality interiors in large scale commercial and retail projects to join the Sydney based team.  The position is required to lead and assist in the increasing number of luxury projects being undertaken.
- Control and supervise overall site/office activities to ensure the completion of projects within timeline.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors for site works and delivery matters. Monitor site conditions and progress to the required standard
- Attend project meetings and maintain a good relations with the clients and designers
- Organize project documents such as quotations, P.R. drawing revision copies. Prepare document drafts for approval and arrange sample submission as assigned.
- Provide solutions to any problems site problems
Education & Experience:
- 5-6 years' project management experience with luxury retail / fit out/ construction projects
- Building licence
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of furniture standards, specifications and quality control.
- Knowledge of retail fitting out & construction techniques.
- Proactive, well-organized, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Good Computer Skills in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
- Willing to travel and work overtime if needed
The position will be very well remunerated and offer the exposure to run large scale luxury commercial and retail fit outs.  A base salary around $150k plus super, vehicle and bonus will be on offer.
If you have the relevant background apply now in the strictest confidence.