Our recruitment process
We source people at all levels - from the most junior to the most senior management. We help clients fill permanent and temporary vacancies. We are specialists in placing personnel across our 6 specialist brands in and around Perth.
Whilst job boards on the internet have provided a volume resume service they offer very little if anything in adapting processes to the demands of the individual business need. To ensure that we get the right people we always meet all our candidates prior to shortlist. Our interviewing process includes in depth assessment of skills, personal attributes and competencies.
- We obtain a full job description of the vacant position.
- Search our extensive database of quality candidates and structure an advertising campaign to attract the best candidates in that particular field.
- Screen all applications and resumes.
- Make a shortlist of the most experienced and skilled candidates for that role.
- Conduct tailored skill tests and personality profiles on the short listed candidates.
- Conduct interviews.
- Conduct all reference checks.
- Present the successful candidates to you for interview with our recommendations.
- The final decision is entirely up to YOU.
Where does Allstar Professional find the right people?
- Recommendations by satisfied clients and candidates
A proven and highly effective means of recruiting good people.
We can locate the perfect candidate through our industry contacts.
- National & Local Advertising
Maintaining a presence in the local media, bring a steady stream of new candidates. We also advertise specific client vacancies in relevant niche media to attract the widest range of talented people.
- Professional Trade Bodies
By participating in professional bodies we keep abreast of important developments in your industry (and build relationships with the key players).
- The web
All our vacancies are posted online in the most appropriate media; we are also front page when key words are searched for in Google, so our own web page gets huge traffic, attracting candidates before they come on the job market.
- Exclusive Databse
Exclusive Databse filled with thousands of qualified Perth Based Candidates